Monday, January 30, 2012

How Dumb Is Dumb? New Term "Amber Dumb"

REMEMBER THE DUMBEST THING YOU DID RECENTLY? WELL WE KNOW WHAT AMBER ROSE DID!
Okay.. Im gonna take it easy on Amber Rose. Simply because I can honestly say i LIKE the girl, even tho she has no real talent, or even a legitimate reason for being famous besides being Whiz Khalifa's sloppy seconds after Kanye West gave her the boot. But hey, hoes... Oops! I mean female hustlers gotta eat too! And lets also let it be noted that she is VERY FINE. Which makes me wonder why she is even ATTEMPTING to start a music career right now. I guess she isn't aware that men like pretty things to LOOK at, not necessarily LISTEN TO. Anyways, Amber Rose made recent news after making an appearance with an all new facial tattoo!! Now there is still just a lil bit of rumor as to whether or not the tattoo is REAL, but i can say, if it is, its retarded. And when i say retarded, I am not intending to offend any of those people that ride in wheel chairs or simply can not help a little bit of chin dribble due to health reasons. Take a look for yourself and you tell me what YOU think!? #FAIL



At the end of the day, you still gotta love this chic. I mean hey, facial tattoo or not, we'd still hit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment