Monday, January 30, 2012

Mississippi Stand Up!!

MISSISSIPPI NATIVE RAPPER BIG KRIT PREPARES TO RELEASE DEBUT ALBUM!!
It's about that time Mississippi!! It has always been a huge gap in the music industry when it cames to the likes of artist originating in the crooked letter state. When i think back the only rapper I can even think of that CAME out of Mississippi was David Banner. Well its time things changed. Rapper Big Krit who has gained most notoriety from releasing songs such as "Moon & The Stars" and "Money On The Floor". I can honestly say I am a fan of Big Krit. The southern drawl & style leaves me to where I can't help but feel a remembrance of the late legendary Houston native rapper Pimp C. We also must add in that Big Krit actually not only raps, but is also the man behind the beats and music production as well!! Now THAT takes some talent! Not only that, but it ALSO makes a big difference when those royalty checks start coming in! I also can't go without mentioning that all of my OWN family originated deep down in the dirty, in Mississippi. So with that being said, Mississippi STAND UP!!

 He recently went on Twitter letting the world now of his first single of the highly anticipated debut album "4EvaNaDay".
DEFINITELY INTEND TO ADD THIS ONE TO MY LIBRARY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment