Friday, January 27, 2012

Got Kicks?

A PREVIEW OF THE NEXT AIR JORDAN RELEASES!!
Dear sneakerheads, this post is just for you. I know some of you out there simply live & breathe for new exclusive Jordan shoes. To all you mall camping shoe fanatics. Here is a quick preview of what is due to drop from the famous Jordan brand in the month to come. So get ready to start strategizing on how you'll be cop'n your pair. Wheather you post up at the store the night before, or if you're willing to pay about $300 or more dollars and get them some other way. Me personally, I'm into rocking shoes that i typically DON'T see other people wearing, but hey, to each its own right? Eat your heart out!!



I think rapper 2 Chainz feels more like I do when it comes to what I put on my feet.. Im just sayin!!


No comments:

Post a Comment