Friday, January 27, 2012

Ray J's New Reality Star Boo!!

RAY J AND THE LOVELY DRAYA
Word on the streets is Ray J has his eyes on yet ANOTHER bombshell. He is reportedly dating the ever so lovely model, video vixen, and VH1's "Basketball Wives" reality star Draya Michelle. Yes!! Draya, the free spirited and openly bi-sexual tenderoni that used to date Chris Brown as well as an extensive list of other well known celebs. Now, we all have to have a respect for the game and for that matter, I can't hate the girl. But I can say she is DEFINITELY something nice to look at! Seems like Ray J is truly creating a tracklist for having relationshps with some of the industries sweetest eye candy. He is also currently working on a film which stars a lovely Veronica Rodriguez. We'll be patient and see if we get any steamy rumors about HER and "Brandy's Brother:" All in all, Ray J we have to salute you on this one sir. I kinda had my eye on this young lady myself if I must confess. I might also add that we wouldn't be the least bit mad if you can drop another sex tape starring her fine self. Oh and thanks for that Kim K. chick you discovered for us too!

DRAYA MICHELLE
@DrayaFace



 Veronica Rodriguez
@Msveronica

 This is the hottie that Ray J is currently working with on the film "Swithin The Script". Judging by her uhh "credentials" I can say its only a matter of time before he's smashin that. I know i would! Also starring  in the film will be Lisa Raye, Bobby Valentino, Jakee', & Denyce Lawton.

No comments:

Post a Comment