Monday, January 30, 2012

Busta Rhymes Gave Me Herpes!!

WOMAN MAKES A WEBSITE CALLED "BUSTA RHYMES GAVE ME HERPES!"
Man, Busta Rhymes is in some Hot S*it…. So this chick that he has known for awhile and even met her family and all, gave her herpes… She has started a blog site and all talking about how everything came into play and pictures of her herpes dried up and all. You know this has been said about this Busta for a while affecting the transexual gender, but now he has infected someone that was close to him and sleeping with him, basically and friend and she is telling it all…. Read her account inside and I will link her site so you can see the damaged that he has caused.

I’m sharing the emotional, mental, and physical trauma of being intentionally infected with hsv-2 by rapper Busta Rhymes. Trevor does not disclose his positive status for herpes and is infecting numerous people with this virus. I want to raise awareness about him having this disease and recklessly spreading it. He is no different than a man with HIV and what he is doing is criminal. Trevor’s celebrity status does not make him immune to disease. He is sick and infected. My goal is to make others aware of what he refuses to acknowledge and hopefully save others from the pain of this extremely virulent illness that he is spreading.
My words are 100% the truth and from the heart so help me GOD. I apologize in advance if I skip around I just have so much to say.
I’m feeling so many emotions right now about finally setting up this blog. The most overwhelming feeling is relief and a sense that I’m doing the right thing by sharing this information. I wish that I had read a blog like this prior to me making the worst decision of my life that has caused me extreme physical, emotional, mental and spiritual pain. Believe me when I tell you that this virus is something you never ever want to catch and I got a bad virulent strain because Busta is toxic and nasty as hell.
The rumor that has been floating around about Busta Rhymes having herpes is true. He infected me with hsv-2 some years back and I’m 1000% sure that he knew that he had it based on him having a bad cold when we hooked up, and his reaction when I let him know that he gave me something. I felt really sick right after being intimate with him in a way that I had never felt before in my life.  She even took to twitter talking to TMZ and all.

YUP! THIS OFFICIALLY SUCKS FOR HIM!! WELL, AND HER TOO OBVIOUSLY! WRAP IT UP FOLKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment