Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Behind The Scenes: Wale (Feat. Nicki Minaj & Juicy J) - Clappers

Nicki Minaj Lookin FANTABALOUS In Wale's "Clappers" Video w/ Juicy J - Behind The Scenes


Okay first off shout out to Wale and much congrats on wrapping up his new project THE GIFTED! So everybody be sure to get out to the stores and pick that up or log on to iTunes! Also wuddup to Juicy J, always nun but love to the OG! Be sure to check out one of my previus post from a few days ago to check out that new bangin track he released as well!! NOW, onto to bigger and better things... Nicki's bootay!! Good lawd, I swear ya'll just dont know that is my wife in a future life! My squeeze in my dreams! My boo when im in woo! haha Okay let me stop. Really though, I know ya'll seen her lookin like a bag of money in this behind the scenes look at Wale's Clapper video! Ya i know everybody wanna hate n say the cakes aint real, but in all honesty, who gives a damn. I come accross fake booties all the time, but Nicki got dat million dollar mm mm mmm.. haha! 
I LOVE YOU NICKI! 
((Screw ya'll hating!))

- Peppa

No comments:

Post a Comment