Thursday, August 1, 2013

PeppaBoy Clothing & Co. - The New T-Shirt Brand!! Stop Thru & Check it Out!




Introducing the all new line of t-shirts I will be releasing from my newly started brand "PeppaBoy Clothing & Co."  The line will feature some creative designs and playful quotes that I was able to come up with throughout my day to day routine. Be sure to stay tuned and lookout for new designs that will be dropping soon. I will be sure to keep you updated on release dates and colorways. If you happen to have any special request, be sure to contact me and let me know. Also if you are looking to wear some of your own creative ideas, just contact me and I'll be happy to create a fully custom t-shirt design and get the final product you in no time. The shirt pictured above is the PeppaBoy Clothing & Co. "The Logo Tee" in Black with Metallic Gold lettering and is currently available for $25.  All T-shirts are of top quality, 100% heavy cotton, Dream brand. You can follow the links below for purchasing. Also be sure to visit the home website 






||FOLLOW||
@PeppaBoy on twitter
@PeppaBeezy on instagram
www.facebook.com/PeppaBoy
www.modelmayhem.com/peppaboy


No comments:

Post a Comment